Friday, October 12, 2012

Legal existence.

Assalamualaikum and hello.


So yesterday off we went to get our Garda immigration card done at their office in the city centre. We were illegal immigrants for 10days since the previous card actually expired on the 30th of September. Arrived just on time for the tickets, and still ended up getting the 125th number =.= Looked up the board and it was just the 20th, but happy tummy needs feeding! So we decided to have an 'Irish' breakfast at Kylemore. Hahah x seda diri pendatang asing.



Mengada nak 'high table' kan. 

I got myself some scrambled eggs and toasts. It was a bit tasteless that it makes me miss my usual breakfast of tosai and roticanai. tsk. Akem cakap sbb tu orang putih jajah tanah melayu dulu sbb dorg nak rempah, makanan dorg tasteless. =.=  sengett.


And then we went back to the office only to find that they had progressed very turtly to number 50. Not having any idea of where else to lepak, we decided to stick around and just wait.
Gadgets out! No photography? Mehhh.


and tadaaa, garda done. I'm now legal :') Left the Garda office happily after 4 hours and a 150-euro-less bank account. The bottom one was last year's card. Noticed I've been wearing the same tudung.

Yeah so that's about it. I have no idea why am I posting this, probably so that one day I can look back and say, hey I once had a life outside Medicine.

p/s: njjscnhdflawhernugwefjdsknljfnagunwierxiads i need mental help.

No comments: