Thursday, August 12, 2010

Moving.

I'm putting this blog on hold. Go find me elsewhere. Oh well, I'm jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else, who seemed to enjoy posting stuff through another medium, if you know what i mean ;)

For those who dropped by often because they care, I love you people :)
For those who bother to find me blabbering again, I'm still on the web, only not here anymore.


By the way, this blog will be kept for a longggg time. Because it's kinda like a witness to me evolving after SPM untill now :')



On another note, it's Ramadhan. And it's time to change the bads into the goods. Good luck peeps!


3 comments:

aisyah ismail ♥ said...

ika.. just wanna say.. i love you..sooo much (for Allah's sake of coz)

hehe saje wat gatai kt cni.

take care dear. c u when i c u.

loves,
a.i.

itana said...

zulaikhaaaaaaa~

hepi ramadhan :)
apape pun, may He'll grant u hepiness always zulaikha :)

IkaZainol said...

a.i and itana,
me love u guys tooo!
muchos muchos
bashu take care ok!