Friday, June 15, 2007

Kemas the closet

Yesterday i get a bit 'rajin' (Hey thats news!;p), and i decided to tidy up all my clothes in the closet. I've just realised how messy it is. And i think i should do it as i'll be leaving for banting in less than 2 weeks.

For safety precaution, in case there's a
big fat cockroach lying in there. I hate them.
I have the ability to scream frantically when they
creep towards me
XD


Baru sedar, i have lots of baju kurung
(the outcome of 2 years in a boarding school!=p) and i hardly
wear them nowadays, except for kenduri, or to surau.hehe~


then i noticed there're 4 pairs of unused jeans.
i frequently wear the 2 pairs of jeans on the right.
tersorok di celah2 timbunan baju rupanya. ngahaha~

As a result of kemas-ing the closet, i was 'attacked' by my usual sinus problem (eventhough i cover up my nose ok) huhu padan muka~;p
It happens whenever i'm exposed to dust.haih~

No comments: