Monday, June 18, 2007

Abah.

To someone who listens, suggests, and defends. A protector. A provider.
There's always a place for him, deep in my heart. And each year that passes, I'm even more glad, more grateful and proud, just to call you, my dad...
A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things:
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings!
Did I ever say thanks
for all the toys you mended,
games we played,
outings to the park,
and the way you
always tried to cheer
me when I was down?
Did I ever say thanks
for the sacrifices you made
so I could be involved
in so many enriching
activities?
Did I ever say thanks for
working so hard
to provide for our family?
Did I ever say thanks
for having such faith in me
and always being there
when I needed you?
Most of all,
Did I ever say thanks for caring?
Thank you.for everything.=)

Abah, Happy Fathers' Day. I love you. muchos~
mama, love you too!=
truly, eka.

No comments: