Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back in biznezz.

Assalamualaikum and hello.

Man I do need to learn some blogging persistence. Since Eid I've been on the run all the way back to good ol' Dubs, which explained why I haven't been updating lately. Clinical rotations started yesterday, and yeah it wasn't off to a good start for me. Jetlagged from the dreadful 12-hour flight and hassles from our flight delays, I cycled off on the rainy Monday morning to Vincent's Hosp with my makciks. We were drenched in rain when we arrived for the first day.

And I was placed under the Plastics team again. It was a pain in the arse trying to bleep people from the team, everyone seemed to stay away from their bleepers.  So we went off walking pointlessly around the hospital trying to make sense as to why we actually chose to study medicine, if 70% of the day were normally spent trying to establish humanly communication instead of actually learning stuff.

I think God is trying to hone my interpersonal skills, it doesn't help to just stand silent when your colleagues are busy chitchatting away, while you're trying to form a grammatically correct English sentence in your head. I wish they speak Malay, it would be cuter if they speak utagha too. sobs

Dugaan asides, alhamdulillah that we're all finally here, pursuing whatever goals we're obliged to achieve. Alhamdulillah for the great times blessed upon me during my short summer break at home. Alhamdulillah to be surrounded by lovable people although I was back for only a month. Alhamdulillah.


Raya 2012 :)

my darlings :)

And also, the last lunch before I head off :'(



 This year I have a lot of cute little babies in my rindu list. They grew up so fast :( This is the royal prettiness Ms Elysa Irdina, my cousin's daughter. I'll write another post later to describe how I almost fainted from the cuteness surrounding me during Raya, thank you beloved cousins for blessing the family with more cute little monstah! I want moreeeee. Amboii





And of course, Mama mentioned that I'll surely miss another baby in the family. Meet the coolest cat evah, Mr. Obi-Wan Kenobi, see, his name reflects his coolness. Indeed I am missing this fury couch potato.

He won't miss me, he just sleeps around and poops all day like a boss.

Now if you'd excuse me, I have some meratapi nasib to do. Wishing for a better tomorrow,  please pray for meeee. Tsk

p/s: My Paklong just passed away on the day I flew back, he used to spend his afternoon on the swing outside his house, greeting me everyday as I came back from school to my granny's house, sobs. Arwah is abah's eldest brother, may Allah reward him with Jannah. Al-fatihah..

No comments: