Saturday, December 03, 2011

10 minutes.

As I watched a number of status updates about a medical student in Jordan who passed away today from an illness, I stumbled upon his facebook page. It gave me goosebumps knowing that just a few days ago, he updated his facebook stating his nose had been bleeding every 2-3 hours, and most people thought it was just a winter symptom. How powerful is the hands of God, how much things can change within His control, how He personally chose each individuals to go through his/her respective tests. And also, how things can change drastically in just a short period of time.

Which reminds me, again, of a short video I watched during my time in college. I'm pretty sure it's a well-known one. If you're thinking of watching this, well, it'll only take 10 minutes of your time.


Within 10 minutes, pictures are printed. Within 10 minutes, lives were taken away. 10 minutes, are all it takes, for things to completely change.

And, erm, within 10 minutes, you've just watched a video.

Time suddenly seemed so precious. Not only 10 minutes, I've wasted hours per day, wasting time doing unfruitful stuff. When in that 10 minutes, God can change anything about me.

Urghh. My heart is so congested with smelly stuff. I need to breath. And think of ways to make my time longer, and more 'blessed'. This is the kind of stuff that would normally struck a chord in my brain, of how blessed I am and how much I wasted all that blessings, and would often make me teary-eyed..as of now.

I can fall sick in a few days if God wills me to, I can die tomorrow if He wants me back. Astaghfirullah.

alFatihah buat saudara Ilham Ellani. Heaven awaits you inshaAllah.


Study la Zulaikha. jgn buang masa lagi

No comments: