Monday, November 28, 2011

Livahh.

I remembered a time in college, when I was presenting on something to do with liver, and to show you how confident I was, I actually pronounced cirrhosis as "kai-ro-sis", as if I've known that syndrome my whole life. And sadly, nobody in the class corrected me, letting me appear bimbotic on my own. Sobs. I went back to my room only to find out that it is "si-roh-sis". What a loser.


Ok. That post was just to help me stay awake. I'm so sleepyyy. Apparently blogging is more interesting than cirrhosis and liver failure.


Why am I so lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Ok bye

1 comment:

izyan.ariff said...

and after so many lectures,

i still ended up reading it as 'ki-roh-sis'. lg hampeh T,T

and commenting on someone's blog is wayy more interesting than reading the loads of lectures..tolongggg T,T