Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The little things.

Lately time has been flying real fast that I can hardly catch up, stop and think. People say overthinking leads to negative thoughts, but the thing is, I hardly think nowadays.

Maybe it's time to go with the flow and enjoy the ride. For if we were too focused on reaching the end, sometimes the journey seems hard and ugly.

Funny how some tiny little things can make us extremely sad.
Yet there still exist the little things we often took for granted, the little things that make us happy.

japanese date. haip!


eskrim.

These are the little things that make me smile, if not for the whole day, probably just for a while, it doesn't matter to me as long as the little things are still there.

I've been worrying too much, not thinking, but worrying. Not the exams. I'm not scared of exams anymore, because sooner or later it will pass, and then here comes another, and then comes another. So it's an endless cycle of exams for the path I chose.

Anyways, I did worry too much, didn't I? Pointless worries on things that are uncertain. Things that are not within my control. Then why worry? Why waste time worrying when you can be happy with all the little things?

I'll sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Though it's a struggle to put the worries aside, I'll try, and be happy instead, because for all that I know, I'm done worrying :)

No comments: