Saturday, January 22, 2011

aamble and pomble.


the old me;

-enjoyed studying, but below the nerdy level.
-loved reading books, regardless how academic they were.
-had normal weight and don't have to worry about my eating habit.
-laughed a lot and enjoyed friendships.
-turned to Him more frequent than nowadays.
-don't have to worry about silly unimportant stuff and wasn't paranoid.
-had at least good satisfying exam results.
-was happy.

that's why i miss the old me. the new one sucks. imma turn back into the old me. the study-hard-and-contented with life-and-happy me. uwek poyo gila ayat, padahal pemalasnya ya robbi tuhan je tahu.

after this i might tone down a bit on blogging. it gets crappier each day. and i see no purpose of announcing that i won't be writing anymore sebab selalu kalau cakap taknak blog dah mesti hangat-hangat tahi ayam katik sebab later on confirm blogging balik. cakap tak serupa bikini bikin betul. so i'd better off saying i'll update according to my mood. sekarang takde mood.

yesterday somebody gave me a book. by harun yahya,entitled "some secrets of the qur'an". it hit me at the right time :)

baru seminggu start lecture and it feels like we've gone through a month's topics. geela la medic ni. so kalau tak turn back into the old me confirmlah tak sedar diri lagi. so, i'm off to khatam a week's lectures. eh suka hati i lah nak riak pasal azam baru so that bila baca post ni sedar diri sket dengan azam sendiri.hahah. btw, title tu xde kaitan sebab baru lepas tengok movie tamil terbaik. bye

saje nak letak gamba ni shebab kitew shuker gamba ni shebab tempat ni besh kat barcelona tau.kitew shuker shangat2!
haha buang tebiat.
ok now, serious bye. bye!

No comments: