Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Oh yes I am the jealous type!

I'm jealous at you, because you look effortlessly pretty in pictures, even when you do nothing.
I'm jealous at you, because you were super brilliant in exams, even when you don't have to work your socks off studying.
I'm jealous at you, because you cook like a pro, even when you simply throw in stuff in the pan it still turns out scrumptious.
I'm jealous at you, because you wake up at 4am everyday having the special chance to be with Him, even when you were dog tired the day before.
I'm jealous at you, because you were really good at starting a conversation with the elderly, instantly winning hearts, even when you merely talk about the weather.
I'm jealous at you, because you always have the chance to spend time with my loved ones.
I'm jealous at you, because you are never sleepy in classes, unlike me, the professional dozing-off sleepyhead.
I'm jealous at you, because you always get everything you wanted, even if you wanted other people's happiness.
I'm jealous at you, because you always appear wise and matured, unlike me, who always acted like a child.

I'm jealous at you, you and you!
Oh yes I am the jealous type.

But came to think of it, there's no use being jealous at others, unless it helps to improve yourself. All the jealousy I've listed, doesn't mean I want 'em all, doesn't mean I want to be like you. I'm indeed wasting time being jealous of you, you and you!

You can have your happiness, because I have my own. You can try taking away mine, but I still have millions of them in stock. HAH! boo you!


Now bye-bye jealousy :D