Friday, September 12, 2008

Fasa pertama.

The first 10 days of Ramadhan has passed, whether with or without us realizing it. I’m still trying to make the best out of it, even though sometimes there are little bits and pieces of things happening around me kept pulling me away from Ramadhan.

Yeah peeps. It’s true that for the second-year students, this is our time, the compilation of all our agony, with lots of work to be submitted and essays to be completed. Sometimes I feel like suffocating. Exhausted. But not to the point of dying I guess. Still surviving on whatever’s left on me.

I feel like burying my head deep down the earth whenever the ‘counseling’ begins. I was as dull as monotonous wallpaper. Like a camouflage. And yes, I’m as boring as boring can be. I don’t have the gift of the gab. I don’t to speak to everyone. And they’re not to be blamed, as the blame is completely on me. Of course this has nothing to do with you, but everything to do with me. Sorry. This is just me being me. I rarely express when it comes to this.

Wah.Emo weh.Emo.haha.


My IELTS results had just been released today. Although it's not as good as all the other excellent JPA scholars, deep down, I must say that I'm thankful with what I get. Sometimes, I may sound as if I'm extremely disappointed, but that was just and emotional state I guess. Overall, Alhamdulillah. =)

1 comment:

Wanee said...

tahniah dh pass IELTS..(:

gdluck in evryting!

dis is kak wanee. my new blog is at
http://sassywanee.blogspot.com